1. Register and Login to Straight out of Scotland – FREE REGISTRATION
2. Click on “Add a Product” from the top navigation bar, or “Upload a Product” from the home page.
3. Fill in all the relevant fields. Any marked with a red star are mandatory for products to be advertised on our Marketplace
• Clear and concise product names to attract customers
• Make sure your products stand out with good quality photos and lighting
• Product images and descriptions should be accurate for what is being sold (please see our T & C’s)
• If you are selling food products please remember to add all ingredients and allergens as per Natasha’s Law
• You have options for 1 main product photo as well as 4 others for that product.
• The more visual you make your product the better!
• Be clear on any variation you might have for any 1 product (eg XL, L, M)
• You are responsible for your own products and we have given our members a lot of selling options which include:
– Addition of your dispatch / courier prices
– Options to choose E-Commerce Dispatch days
– Options to add Click & Collect days (if you have any orders that can be collected locally)
– Production time allowance for manufacturing your products after orders have been placed on SooS
4. Please remember to read our Marketplace T & C’s prior to becoming a Vendor (Link)
5. Click Upload and your product will be added to your Businesses Marketplace
YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR PRIORITY